BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 17 Desember 2010

My Friends Think I’ve Gone Crazy



My favorite idol is Billy Gilman (22). A country singer from Nashville Tennesse , US . I love Him so much and I wanna get Him [ it’s so impossible

haha…lolol ]. The most favorite song that I’ve ever heard is I WANNA GET TO YA. That song can imagines me that BG loves me too, it causes it’s lyrics rather ‘woo’ and tell about someone who wants to get a girl with soaring praise. But, that’s all hallucinations only.

And talking ‘bout my hobby, yeah! I love browsing and blogging, but the most activity I’ve often done when every browsing is open my Facebook or Twitter account.

Well, talk about Facebook------- I never found verified account of Billy Gilman. So, I just joined of BG’s fan page and I joined not only 1 but more than 50 groups existing on Facebook. Even I know that’s all the unverified account. So, I changed into Twitter and yay yay yay-------I’m so happy! I found His verified account on Twitter. I followed Him, directly and sent many tweets to Him. I always gave praise to Him and I wrote to His Twitter that I wanna see Himself directly.

Day by day I’m waiting Him to reply my tweets. But, He none replies my tweet. I’m so disappointed. And I thought : Billy Gilman is unpopular artist now, His popularity has decreased drastically, He's only popular at the time 1998-2005 and His followers are scanty. Till now, He only got 3,321 Followers. To measure
American artist was only slightly compared with Gery Levox, another country singer.

I became fool.

One day, I turned the computer on and switched the modem. At that time I’m in free so I can freely browsing along in a day. What page that I opened? yeah, Twitter exactly. I signed in and wrote many statuses on it and unforgotten I sent a tweet to Him with Java Language, it’s like this : BILLY, KOWE IKU SOMBONG YO TIBAKNO, FOLLOWERS MU SITHIK TAPI KOWE RA TAU GELEM MBALES TWEET2 KU!!!!!!!!! I wrote it when I still in Junior High School toward to National Exam. And then I told to my friends about a sentence that I wrote yesterday. Absolutely, my friends said : “You’ve gone crazy”.

0 komentar: